Academic Writing & Analysis
Edge’s Writing courses are designed with different themes for different grade levels to challenge students to improve their writing abilities, while immersing them in fascinating topics that ignite their interests.
- Develop crucial academic writing skills consistent with international standards to improve essays, research papers, and reports
- Build analytical thinking skills crucial for understanding and writing about complex topics and texts
- Boost reading abilities by experiencing a wide array of texts including literature, folktales, advertisements, and more
The Academic Writing & Analysis (AWA) program challenges students to improve their writing abilities with curriculum and assignments mapped to international standards of student achievement such as the Massachusetts Curriculum Framework for English Language Arts and Literacy.
Academic Writing & Analysis Level 1
- Using mythologies and folklore, students learn to understand the vast cultural, artistic, social, and political influences of stories.
Academic Writing & Analysis Level 2
- Exploring 19th century British literature and culture, students learn to evaluate a range of philosophical and literary texts, as well as works of art and other cultural artifacts.
10 Weeks – 20 Hours of Instruction – HK$9,800 – Get the schedule!